The Rather Inhospitable Interior of An Actual Hurricane
“No one appreciates how nutritious millibars are.”
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Rather Inhospitable Interior of An Actual Hurricane is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by legendary forces of nature with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ritual sacrifices, unlimited-speed roads, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 7.143 billion air particles live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Eye. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.6%.
The frighteningly efficient blustery economy, worth 760 trillion Saffir-Simpsons a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is an impressive 106,443 Saffir-Simpsons, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 811,055 per year while the poor average 3,848, a ratio of 210 to 1.
Calling tech support mid-shootout is a common occurrence, slavers view "what did your last slave die of" as a request for a demonstration, people are often woken up by rubbish music, and the police double as repo men. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. An Actual Hurricane's national animal is the fleeing tourist, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : An Actual Hurricane's influence in KCISEC2020 rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : An Actual Hurricane's influence in KCISEC2020 rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : An Actual Hurricane resigned from the World Assembly.
- : An Actual Hurricane's influence in KCISEC2020 rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : An Actual Hurricane was endorsed by The Republic of The Military of South Asians 17.
- : An Actual Hurricane was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Produck Placement 3.
- : An Actual Hurricane was endorsed by The Iridescence of Pixie Fae.
- : An Actual Hurricane was endorsed by The Republic of Mika Melatika.
- : An Actual Hurricane was endorsed by The Commonwealth of PGK12.
- : An Actual Hurricane endorsed The Commonwealth of PGK12.