The Federative Republic of Amrelia
“Concordia, Natione, Libertatis”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Federative Republic of Amrelia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Federal Directory with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.157 billion Amrelians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Whiteford. The average income tax rate is 41.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Amrelian economy, worth 111 trillion Scudoes a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is 51,635 Scudoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Young criminals are told they'll go to bed without supper if they do it again, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, sending sick politicians "Get Well Soon" cards is considered bribery, and the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amrelia's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amrelia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Foxomexra.
- : Amrelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right To Secure Digital Communication".
- : Following new legislation in Amrelia, the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced.
- : Amrelia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Amrelia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Lyonheimer.
- : Amrelia endorsed The People's Republic of Abjekistan.
- : Amrelia endorsed The Kingdom of Lyonheimer.
- : Amrelia's influence in Anteria rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Amrelia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Abjekistan.
- : Amrelia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 25 » Lesser Velutaria, Toubaze, Whitmarche, Kiyortza, Hatstheput, Teckia, The New Bulgarian Order, Speke, Bro Wyned, Fallooplesburg, New Sebronia, Dysaphora, Halsuntria, Gadorien, Southern Velutaria, Qazhshava, Wellsenfaile, San Calia, Kentalis, Nicersdah, The Trilla Gang Mafia, Montecaro, Abjekistan, Lyonheimer, and Foxomexra.