The Grand Republic of Albithica
“Liberty, Endurance, Unity”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Grand Republic of Albithica is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Laura Roslin with an even hand, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 12.812 billion Albithicans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Education, although Administration, Welfare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Albith. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Albithican economy, worth a remarkable 2,035 trillion Marks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 158,853 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passengers often cause a stink on public transport, Albithicans believe manners maketh the leader, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, and businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Albithica's national animal is the Cardinal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Albithica was endorsed by The Guild Republic of Polder Eiland.
- : Albithica was endorsed by The Eternal Forthright Republic of The Trilla Gang Mafia.
- : Albithica was endorsed by The Kingdom of Lyonheimer.
- : Albithica was endorsed by The Kingdom of Gavrilia.
- : Following new legislation in Albithica, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in Albithica, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in Albithica, Albithicans believe manners maketh the leader.
- : Following new legislation in Albithica, passengers often cause a stink on public transport.
- : Following new legislation in Albithica, any secret that gets off someone's chest is promptly replaced.
- : Albithica was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Sab Demenr.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Kilowatt, Sharkdonia, Lesser Velutaria, Hatstheput, Kiyortza, Speke, Whitmarche, Teckia, The New Bulgarian Order, Bro Wyned, Fallooplesburg, New Sebronia, Halsuntria, Framosia, Gadorien, Southern Velutaria, Wellsenfaile, Abjekistan, Montecaro, Kentalis, Prybourne, Foxomexra, Nerany, Turpir Hoes, Regauria, Gran Rugido, Qazhshava, Zhousheng, Valcouria, Kistolia, Shimerland, Amrelia, Yetrasia, The Modern New Spanish Empire, Greater Efrafa, Misnomers, Latvia and Saaremaa, Senshen, Plattinum, Iwonia, The Capitol Districts, Sab Demenr, Gavrilia, Lyonheimer, The Trilla Gang Mafia, and Polder Eiland.