The Empire of Akorial
“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Squire
The Empire of Akorial is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its infamous sell-swords, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 3.283 billion Akorialians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lareliw. The average income tax rate is 77.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Akorialian economy, worth 329 trillion dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 100,244 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
A ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read, and strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Akorial's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Akorial was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Akorial, strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices.
- : Following new legislation in Akorial, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read.
- : Following new legislation in Akorial, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Following new legislation in Akorial, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry.
- : Akorial endorsed The Grand Duchy of RovaMittala.
- : Akorial was endorsed by The Biological Hazard of Euricanis.
- : Akorial was endorsed by The Reaving Skallywag of Commodore Badger.
- : Akorial was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of RovaMittala.
- : Akorial was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Todd McCloud, Roissyland, Am Echad, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Republic of Monarchists, Freedom Fascists, Wendelandia, Headpat Central, Elejamie, Goodnamesarerare, TethehAlla, ReeK, Arkantis, Bai Lung, Ribanzi, Danesopia, Brotherland, Bullpups, Kangarawa, Wizardonia, Kaigi, Aelitia, Dragonia, Slys Paws, Riveraland, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Fedele, Bachtendekuppen, Ver Norge, Qui sequuntur somnia, Mastariere, The Sacred Whale, Socialist Holy American Empire, Someseni, Wiranath, Ravendi, Dark Edgyness, Marrico, The Happian Union, Cantonese Union, Thyaclinia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Hizuru, Davelands, Axdel, Yumaka, Ridann, Shantan, VW53Aland, and 45 others.Solarfall, Indovinesia, Squid Ruinosa, The Angel of Charity, Indrapore, Neruch, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Gorbastan, Just Vale 2, The Buckeye States, Stellar Colonies, Enlil, Roliganistan, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Pakitsk, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Chubaka, The United Asian Republics, Justice-Becoming, Kilkire, Kingdom of Pars, VoyKovie, ArenaC, Funkadelia, America Mjolnir, The United Neo American Union, Plazland, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Escade, Grossvietnam, Marrabuk, Lerasi, Magosconity, Mossy-Oak, Stanisiti, La xinga, Eagas, RovaMittala, Commodore Badger, and Euricanis.