The Dominion of Adapa
“Together towards the singularity”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Dominion of Adapa is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Angius with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, prohibition of alcohol, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed population of 1.473 billion Adapans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Apkallu. The average income tax rate is 38.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Adapan economy, worth 217 trillion ducats a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 147,410 ducats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Clumsy self-injury is a viable claim in modern compensation culture, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, and pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Adapa's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Singularity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adapa was endorsed by The Galactic Confederacy of Stellar Colonies.
- : Adapa was endorsed by The Nation States Holy Red Jolly of Celannica.
- : Adapa was endorsed by The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Adapa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Adapa, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : Following new legislation in Adapa, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries.
- : Following new legislation in Adapa, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it.
- : Following new legislation in Adapa, clumsy self-injury is a viable claim in modern compensation culture.
- : Following new legislation in Adapa, there's a lot of mouth-breathers about these days.
- : Following new legislation in Adapa, school history books often refer to Angius as "that imperialist pig dog".
Endorsements Received: 59 » H-Zhena, Squid Ruinosa, Brotherland, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wiranath, Axdel, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Riveraland, VW53Aland, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, Someseni, Thyaclinia, Enlil, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Pakitsk, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Gorbastan, Chubaka, CheeseBurrito, The Holy Utopian Republic, Kilkire, The Death Syndicate, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Kangarawa, Plazland, Cyant, Roissyland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, Marrico, Escade, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Staynes, Stanisiti, Commodore Badger, Asendavia, Avakael, Zukchiva, Firenation91, Eagas, and 9 others.Dandrakia, Matdor, Brethren, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, Ramaeus, Marrabuk, Celannica, and Stellar Colonies.