The Holiest Flavor of ABU AMMAR
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: Holy Lands
Regional Influence: Hegemony
The Holiest Flavor of ABU AMMAR is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its smutty television, zero percent divorce rate, and soft-spoken computers. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 42.462 billion ABU AMMARians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paprika. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient ABU AMMARian economy, worth an astonishing 40,551 trillion corn chips a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 955,010 corn chips, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the ABU AMMARian Navy, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, in a fit of passion Leader has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions, and phone taps are frequently carried out by the police. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. ABU AMMAR's national animal is the llama, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ABU AMMAR's influence in Holy Lands fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : ABU AMMAR voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Reventus Koth"".
- : ABU AMMAR voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Providing Paid Leave".
- : ABU AMMAR agreed to construct embassies between Holy Lands and Daviatanese of coffe and colonies.
- : Following new legislation in ABU AMMAR, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police.
- : ABU AMMAR agreed to construct embassies between Holy Lands and Fredonia.
- : ABU AMMAR voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Digital Warfare".
- : ABU AMMAR voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Declaration In Regard To Hippopotami".
- : ABU AMMAR agreed to construct embassies between Holy Lands and The Embassy.
- : Following new legislation in ABU AMMAR, in a fit of passion Leader has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions.
Endorsements Received: None.