The Imperial Socio-Cybersynacy of Aaecilia
“Our lives, for the good of the Regime!”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Imperial Socio-Cybersynacy of Aaecilia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Imperator Nautilus VIII with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, complete lack of prisons, and avant-garde cinema. The compassionate, cheerful population of 16.575 billion Aaecilians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ignis Centra. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aaecilian economy, worth a remarkable 5,155 trillion Imperial Notes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 311,030 Imperial Notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The official Aaecilian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child, suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks, a small country is wondering where their capitol building's gold dome went, and war vets look after war animals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aaecilia's national animal is the Aecilian Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, war vets look after war animals.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, a small country is wondering where their capitol building's gold dome went.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, the official Aaecilian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, newspapers are celebrating Imperator Nautilus VIII saving over a million cats from trees.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, on-call doctors who check their pagers during movies are banned from cinemas for life.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament.
- : Following new legislation in Aaecilia, Aaecilians refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Aigania, Dhan, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, The New California Republic, General Mike, Nova Zemlya, Praenestia, Meat Sandwich, Rommanda, Ni Hon, Saundie, Aleckandor, Darkium, Wishper, Axixic, Caybow, Greygard, Denado, Burning Pants, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Flurf, Manaric, Auralon, Port Flynt, Aletian, Darcaethir, Leonism, Issrak-om, Skin Nation The Second, Custadia, Courlany, Treadwellia, Cyrilla, New Rogernomics, Nucular, State of Cascadia, Debussy, Silver Minner, Kunigund, Surd, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Steel Vagabonds, The Gelseen Hegemony, Kryansk, Nothark Vilum, Fluffiness, Xalivstonia, Americastrailia, Fortytipper, and 26 others.Titana Drago, Islayth, Black pinewood, New Transeurasia, The Free States of The North, Pepe Pip, Enkowshe, Japba, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Alf53, Greater East Portage, Flasankia, Calicate, Nimaric, Sierra Arali, Xocovera, Ugunnustan, Malororia, Brrrrr, Illen Falis, Ottokratland, Greater Gyelidor, Suvmia, Ichigo Republic, Silva Barros, and Extrememeasures.