The GangLand of 7-5
“This is business. And I want all of yours!”
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The GangLand of 7-5 is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by OG Kingpin with a fair hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 12.464 billion Thugs live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Thuggin' economy, worth a remarkable 2,815 trillion Hollowpoints a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 225,882 Hollowpoints, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 803,806 per year while the poor average 45,700, a ratio of 17.6 to 1.
There's a mortuary next to every Thuggin' restaurant, private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots, the latest political memes depict OG Kingpin as an overly-choreographed robot, and takeaway food bought on the weekend now comes with fifty percent more sweat and tears. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. 7-5's national animal is the Gat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 7-5 was endorsed by The Colony of Eastie.
- : 7-5 was endorsed by The Acting Overseeing Officer of Feu de Glace.
- : 7-5 was endorsed by The Cinder and Smoke of Tim Stark.
- : 7-5 was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kingdom of Napels II.
- : 7-5 was endorsed by The Great Congregation of Brethren.
- : 7-5 was endorsed by The Queendom of Matdor.
- : 7-5 was endorsed by The Fruity Republic of Pisqantinsuyu.
- : 7-5 was endorsed by The Federation of Dandrakia.
- : 7-5 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Following new legislation in 7-5, takeaway food bought on the weekend now comes with fifty percent more sweat and tears.
Endorsements Received: 48 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Dreamersistan, Wiranath, Hizuru, Am Echad, Fedele, Brotherland, Shavara, New Bradenia Ghost, The Angel of Charity, Roissyland, Republic of Berzerkistan, Plazland, Roliganistan, Unger under over, Kangarawa, Socialist Holy American Empire, Goodnamesarerare, Axdel, The Romanum Legio, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, Marrico, Escade, Janoobi Jazair, RovaMittala, Liberstankonia, Kalaratri, Feuraxia, Someseni, Stanisiti, Commodore Badger, Johnny Appleseed1, Encurage, Avakael, Yemeni Locusts, Firenation91, Zukchiva, Dandrakia, Matdor, Brethren, Kingdom of Napels II, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, and Eastie.