The Republic of 26th Frenchy Division
“Trans Rights are human rights.”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Location: Kaiser Might
Regional Influence: Squire
The Republic of 26th Frenchy Division is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The democratic population of 625 million 26th Frenchy Divisionians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 37.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient 26th Frenchy Divisionian economy, worth 22.4 trillion Yafs a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 35,858 Yafs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 26th Frenchy Division's national animal is the Scoob, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Right Hand Man of Alexander Hamilton dismissed 26th Frenchy Division as SweetDreamsOfChingis of Kaiser Might.
- : 26th Frenchy Division's influence in Kaiser Might rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : 26th Frenchy Division's influence in Kaiser Might rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : 26th Frenchy Division established the regional flag of Kaiser Might.
- : 26th Frenchy Division updated the World Factbook entry in Kaiser Might.
- : 26th Frenchy Division resigned from the World Assembly.
- : 26th Frenchy Division appointed 26th Frenchy Division as SweetDreamsOfChingis with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Kaiser Might.
- : 26th Frenchy Division became WA Delegate of Kaiser Might.
- : 26th Frenchy Division's influence in Kaiser Might rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : 26th Frenchy Division relocated from Frozen Circle to Kaiser Might.